Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it is because I want to know more about you.
To create a list of 25 random things, go to “Notes” under tabs on you profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type 25 random things, tag 25 people (in right corner of app – don’t forget me!) then click “Publish.”
I think there are 2 areas for notes on facebook. Make sure you’re in the facebook note section that says “Tag people in this note” in the top right hand corner and has a publish button at the bottom.
1) The original instructions I copied and pasted weren’t clear. So, I had to change the instructions above so they were clearer. Not joking. Technical writer, anyone?!? Why are there two note sections on facebook?
2) My hope is that one day all computing is done from a mobile device.
3) I believe if one has desire, they can do anything they want. Yes, anything.
4) I have ADHD. I’m hoping to get through this list of 25 random things within the next few hours.
5) My dog, Polly, is adorable and spoiled.
6) I’m obsessed with technology, economics, and politics.
7) I would rather live in NYC but Chicago will suffice for the time being.
8 ) I listen to way too much rap music.
9) I listen to way too much Radiohead.
10) I don’t like music.
11) TV annoys me but I like watching commercials…especially good ones.
12) For some reason, I think this facebook note is much more fun than those mass chain emails.
13) I want to start adopting 15 year old kids because you’ll only have to pay their cost of living for 3 years and – of course – everyone in the household will have chores. The youngest person in the house gets the most annoying/boring chores.
14) I got frustrated with winter early on this year but have now become indifferent.
15) I don’t really like making coffee but enjoy drinking it.
16) I blog too much but not enough.
17) My favorite food is Trader Joe’s 3 Cheese Pizza.
18 ) I can’t figure out how Dane Cook has a job.
19) I’m happy with my job for the first time in forever.
20) I almost never use a blinker if there’s nobody around.
21) My favorite channel is MSNBC though I only occasionally slingbox it during work. The 8:00 am – 5:59 pm CST time slot is sort of lame.
22) I would drink a bottle of Brunello every night though I’ve probably had less than 15 bottles of wine in my life. 15, is that right? Seems like it.
23) I’m a huge fan of beer but hate shots. For real, if I end up doing a shot, I’m definitely puking it up later on in the night/morning and will be hungover for days. Give me a lot of beer (preferably good beer) on a Saturday night and I can be in church (?) on Sunday morning…no issue.
24) I used to live in a farmhouse. Loved it.
25) I’m almost always looking forward to the next day.
Living in a farm house is cool. You bet your ass. Someday you will look forward to returning to the country. Telecommuting makes it all posssible. You can’t beat a hot coffee at sunrise sitting on the back porch in whatever attire you choose looking out over the Ponderosa. Checking out the wildlife waking up, heading out to eat, laughs with friends. Cracking open the laptop doing in 3 hours what takes 8 at an office due to distractions. Pretty much working when and where you want.
Once you have been exposed to the country, the city can never take that out of you.
you might want to rethink that nyc thing: http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE50Q6IH20090127?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&rpc=22&sp=true
#13: but think of all those years you’d be missing a tax write off. hello?!
#18: because he used to be funny…emphasis on “used to be”
Ms. D – Sorry I was antisocial last night. Having some iPhone “issues.” Making progress. Won’t be messing around with it – ok, won’t be messing around with it a lot – on Superbowl Sunday.