After painfully watching the rnc last night, there’s no way I can tune in again tonight other than to see if palin’s speech is regarding her dropping from the ticket.
Reason? As absolutely 100% scripted and premeditated by the gop, the following buzz words/phrases were said VERBATIM by nearly EVERY delegate interviewed on the floor. When pressed for a statement outside of the canned responses below, the delegates looked confused/offended.
1) “sarah palin has far more political experience than Obama.” Really? Ha!
2) “sarah palin has executive experience on a political level.” Nice one. Do they really want to make the “executive experience on the political level” case seeing that mccain has “none” either?
3) “sarah palin has used the line-item veto/veto pen.” Straight up – the consensus of Americans think that Alaska doesn’t count and should be sold off to Canada. I’m confident Obama can use the “veto pen” too seeing that dubya was able to figure out how “it” worked.
4) “sarah palin is pro life and the recent family pregnancies prove it.” No shiat. If sarah and bristol were pro choice, we likely wouldn’t be talking about their recent pregnancies. Legally speaking, abortion is a choice that a woman needs to individually make. Go ahead an ban abortions but – since there will always be a demand – I’d rather them be performed in a doctor’s office than in an alley or staircase “accident.”
5) “john mccain and sarah palin are mavericks and her pick as running mate proves it.” All this pick does is confirm that mccain is crazy as a fcking fox, insane, and incompetent. The same goes for palin for actually accepting the offer and subjecting her family to media vetting since the mccain camp didn’t vet her thoroughly themselves.
6) “john mccain is a hero and patriot.” Captain America is a hero and patriot. john mccain is a politician.
7) “john mccain rather win a war than an election. He will make sure we fight until we win.” We haven’t “won” shiat until bin laden’s head is on a platter AND our country has a budget surplus like the Clinton years. Look at us – we’re grossly in debt and literally on the brink of collapse thanks to the last 8 years. How is that “winning?”