Forwarded Email: Joe Biden Leaving or Being Removed from the Ticket – HOAX

I heard about bits and pieces of the below email late last week.  Over the weekend, I finally received the forward – of course, unsolicited.

Seriously?  It looks like it was written by the same zit faced 17 year old that put together the Barack Obama is a Muslim email.  How does the gop still exist?  Meaning, isn’t their base support – the ones that forward such emails – sick of being labeled the idiots of America?

“Let me share some info with you that i have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC:

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

there have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. i have already seen a few short blurbs about this – the “health problem” cited in those articles was aneurism. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings. however, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

so, let’s start mixing this one up and cut the obamites off at the pass – send this info out to as many people as you can – post about it on websites and blogs – etc etc”

8 thoughts on “Forwarded Email: Joe Biden Leaving or Being Removed from the Ticket – HOAX

  1. Just for kicks, google the phrase “Let me share some info with you that i have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC”.

    Seems that this lie is (surprise, surprise!) being posted in the comments of all kinds of crazy right-wing blogs.

  2. Amongst other things (spelling, grammar, etc) within the email, I find the following truly hysterical…

    “Let me share some info with you that i have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC.”

    That seems vague.

    “On or about October 5th.”

    Again, that seems vague. This time stupidly vague.

    “Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary.”

    Hillary? Errrr – if Obama wants to piss off half his base, he’ll replace Biden with Hillary.

    “i have already seen a few short blurbs about this – the “health problem” cited in those articles was aneurism.”

    Biden’s previous aneurysm is well known. It’s not breaking news. Nor was cheney’s ticker.

    “however, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.”

    As inbreded is the gop is trying to make the political process, this is a presidential election and not a game of paint ball wars.

    Crap, I just wasted too much time (any amount of time dedicated to this email is too much time) on this ridiculous email.

  3. Hillary wouldn’t take it; she’s waiting to say “I told you so” to the Dem party when Barry loses…

    Hillary WON’T be on your ticket; it was a stupid forwarded email…

    Ryan THE Conservative

  4. To: The Honorable President (elect) Obama,

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do what is right and responsible for SS and Medicare…
    I am fully behind Obama and Biden as the GREATEST leaders to help redirect our future. PLEASE support SS and Medicare for the reasonable and responsible future of our country…

    Please raise SS from the current 6.2% to 7% and raise the income cap from $102,000 to $250,000, and Medicare from the current rediculous level of 1.45 to 3% This brings total contributions to an even 10% with no reductions in entitlements. This will make the system financially solvent through 2100. Call it the “2100” plan. It is reasonable, it is responsible and it is desperately needed now !!

    “Doing what is reasonable and responsible for America” !!

    With respect and admiration for our next President.

    Thank-you, Rich Snow
    Bremerton, WA 98312

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s