1) The Amalfi Coast drive isn’t as intense as it’s rumored to be. But, there are a ton of hairpin turns, the roads are narrow enough for only two cars and passing mopeds, and the sights are amazing.
2) I don’t want to leave Positano. Ever.
3) Make sure you pack CDs if you plan a trip abroad. We overpaid for some crap. More on that when I have decent enough time. Sort of funny.
4) This goes back to Tuscany, but, Gregorian chants are as lame as you could imagine. And, the monks constantly have a neutral or frowned look. Life isn’t that horrible dude…you do nothing but sing and pray all day.
5) There’s a ton more but my time is nearly expired and I’ve had too much “Vino.”